Lately I've suffered a bit of writer's block when it comes to blogging, so I'm going to try the "Yeas or Nay's" today.
- Yea to Costco, I love that store.
- Yea to have a completed road in front of my house, summer road construction was the pits.
- Yea to my husband for kicking butt and taking names on his Master's work this week.
- Yea to eyelash curlers, they change my look so dramatically. IMO.
- Yea to Facebook, sometimes the mindlessness of it is just what I need.
- Yea to those people from MN whose wedding reception was copied on The Office. Their site has raised more than $15,000 for the Sheila Wellstone Institute. If you haven't seen it you really need to get with it, here is is: http://www.jkweddingdance.com/
- Yea to teaching kids about nutrition. Today when I opened a can of Diet Coke my 4 year old told me "Wow, that's really not healthy food Mom. You should have milk, like me."
- Yea for Diet Coke, you complete me.
- Nay to all the headlines being bad news on www.kare11.com.
- Nay to going into debt for holiday shopping. Uncool.
- Nay to my empty fridge, and no grocery shopping until Friday. How is it our food only lasts 12 days, never 14?
- Nay to the complaints from my 7 year old that our milk tastes kind of "carton-y." Who are these kids?
- Nay to dishes that don't get clean in the dishwasher.
- Nay to toothpaste globs in the sink.
- Nay to library fines. When I was a kid you could pay library fines with can goods. What happened to that?
Now it's your turn. Tell me what you're happy about. Or give me one or two sentences of crabbiness. You deserve it.